- “Discourses of Displacement in Léon-Gontran Damas and Charles Baudelaire: A Crossover of Anticolonial Ethnography and Urban Flâneurie.” Dalhousie French Studies. Ed. Kathleen Gyssels. (Forthcoming, Winter 2020).
- “Marassa and Mestiza Consciousness: Comparing Danticat and Anzaldúa.” El Mundo Zurdo 5. Domino Renee Perez, Larissa M. Mercado-López, and Sonia Saldívar-Hull (editors). Aunt Lute, 2016.
- “How Fictive Narrative Modes Produce ‘Truth’ through Self-Criticism: Realism & Allegory in Daniel Defoe & Ibn Tufayl.” Mellon Mays Undergraduate Journal (2013): 46-49.
- “Teaching Junot Díaz in a Texas Jail.” Op-Ed, The Atlantic, 2015.
- “Wrapped in the Flag of Israel: Mizrahi Single Mothers and Bureaucratic Torture by Smadar Lavie.” Ethnic and Third World Literature’s Review of Books. 18 (2018).
- “Golden Gulag: Prisons, Surplus, Crisis, and Opposition in Globalizing California by Ruth Wilson Gilmore,” Ethnic and Third World Literature’s Review of Books. 17 (2017).
- “The Great Camouflage: Writings of Dissent by Suzanne Césaire.” Ethnic and Third World Literature’s Review of Books. 16 (2016).
- “Reports by Who Profits? Research Center.’” Ethnic and Third World Literature’s Review of Books. 15 (2015).
- “Hard Press.” Emerging American Voices: Stories for the 21st Century. Citrus College: Haugh Performing Arts Center. November, 2011.
- “Institutionally Complicit: Challenging Leadership Orthodoxies in Lorraine Hansberry’s Les Blancs.” UCLA Center for the Study of Women, Thinking Gender Papers Retrieved from: escholarship.org, May 2019.
- “Reading Urban Environments: French Exiles in the Poetry of Charles Baudelaire and Ethnography of Léon-Gontran Damas.” Master’s Thesis. Program in Comparative Literature, the University of Texas at Austin. May 2016.
- “Island Narrative Pedagogy: Instructing Autodidacticism To Encourage Social Critique.” Highest Honors: Research Thesis. UCLA: Department of English. Retrieved from: escholarship.org, March 2014.