- “‘Discourses of Displacement’ in the Ethnography of Léon-Gontran Damas and Poetry of Charles Baudelaire.” Dalhousie French Studies. No. 116 (2020). Ed. Kathleen Gyssels.
- “El especial de Netflix de Los Tigres del Norte en la prisión Folsom no aborda el tema de la criminalización de los latinos.” Los Angeles Times, 2020.
- “Teaching Junot Díaz in a Texas Jail.” The Atlantic, 2015.
Conference Proceeding – Anthology Chapter
- “Marassa and Mestiza Consciousness: Comparing Danticat and Anzaldúa.” El Mundo Zurdo 5. Domino Renee Perez, Larissa M. Mercado-López, and Sonia Saldívar-Hull (editors). Aunt Lute, 2016.
- “Wrapped in the Flag of Israel: Mizrahi Single Mothers and Bureaucratic Torture by Smadar Lavie.” Ethnic and Third World Literature’s Review of Books. 18 (2018).
- “Golden Gulag: Prisons, Surplus, Crisis, and Opposition in Globalizing California by Ruth Wilson Gilmore,” Ethnic and Third World Literature’s Review of Books. 17 (2017).
- “The Great Camouflage: Writings of Dissent by Suzanne Césaire.” Ethnic and Third World Literature’s Review of Books. 16 (2016).
- “Reports by Who Profits? Research Center.’” Ethnic and Third World Literature’s Review of Books. 15 (2015).
- “Hard Press.” Emerging American Voices: Stories for the 21st Century. Citrus College: Haugh Performing Arts Center. November 2011.
- “How Fictive Narrative Modes Produce ‘Truth’ through Self-Criticism: Realism & Allegory in Daniel Defoe & Ibn Tufayl.” Mellon Mays Undergraduate Journal (2013): 46-49.
- “Fragments of Carceral Memory: Abolitionist Narratives in Literature and Penal Heritage Commemoration.” Ph.D. Dissertation. Program in Comparative Literature, The University of Texas at Austin. August 2020.
- “Institutionally Complicit: Challenging Leadership Orthodoxies in Lorraine Hansberry’s Les Blancs.” UCLA Center for the Study of Women, Thinking Gender Papers. Retrieved from escholarship.org, May 2019.
- “Reading Urban Environments: French Exiles in the Poetry of Charles Baudelaire and Ethnography of Léon-Gontran Damas.” Master’s Report. Program in Comparative Literature, The University of Texas at Austin. May 2016.
- “Island Narrative Pedagogy: Instructing Autodidacticism To Encourage Social Critique.” Highest Honors: Research Thesis. UCLA: Department of English. Retrieved from: escholarship.org, March 2014.